Aumatic is a company dedicated to the design and construction of machines and assembly lines.
The company provides individual assembly stations as well as complete technological lines –
designed according to customer requirements – based on own projects or commissioned documentation.
In order to meet these requirements, commissioned orders are executed by our own engineering staff as well as experienced and skilled workers at every stage of production.
We have a well equipped workshop and surface necessary for building large technological lines.
Our offer is addressed mainly to manufacturers of automotive parts and components, manufacturers of home appliances and the
electro-mechanical industry – at the same time we are open to cooperation with companies from other industries. As standard, we use
PLC/PAC controllers of leading companies and HMI panels to communicate with the operator.
We also manufacture robotized stations, measuring, testing, and vision inspection machines based on standard PLC or PC in the NI
LabVIEW, NI LabWindows ™ / CVI or NI Measurement Studio environment.
In addition, we offer our proprietary Traceability systems, which cooperate with machines and technological lines.
Timeline of important events in life of the Company
– Establishment of the Company
– Implementation of proprietary computer software for management of sales, design, manufacture and assembly – SSP2
– First foreign contract
– Acquisition of ISO 9001:2001 (now ISO 9001:2008)
– Mazda steering column assembly line shown on TV - "Polak Potrafi" on TVN Turbo (TRW Czechowice-Dziedzice)
– BMW modules assembly line shown on TV - "Polak Potrafi" on TVN Turbo (Valeo Skawina)
– Software migration of the Department of Mechanical Design from Autodesk Inventor to SolidWorks
– 10th anniversary of Company operations
- Compliance with provisions of the ISO 9001 Quality Manual.
- Being the market leader in the design and construction of Industrial Automation Equipment.
- Fully satisfying the needs of our customers by providing them with the best solutions.
- Implementing innovative technologies.
- Constantly improving the quality of our products.
- Making the Company increasingly environmentally friendly.